The next episode of Ugly Americans airs tonight at 10:30. Allow me to catch up and remind you about last week’s episode.
Pop star Lady Hoo-Ha has gone zombie, and influenced many of her followers to go zombie as well. Grimes is sent to talk her into renouncing being a zombie, but runs into complications. Mark is given a new zombie named Carl to help transition.
- They’re making fun of Lady Gaga with a pop-star named Lady Hoo-Ha
- “Unborn this way”
- “Don’t you wish you didn’t look like a talking anus?” – Lady Hoo-Ha
- “How do you catch zombie then? From a toilet seat?” – Robot , or Fish (I’m not sure)
- Grimes saying “hamburgers” after getting his brain eaten
- “Do You have Must Love Dogs?” – Carl
- “I taste almonds!” – Grimes
- “I want to be a rock star! Why are you doing this?” – Grimes
- “Man, sudoku is boring as shit!” – Randall
- “No more flashbacks!” – Grimes
Make it Better
- The title kind of gives away the ending/ big reveal
This was a good episode. It wasn’t as good as “Journey to the Center of Twayne” or “The Roast of Twayne Boneraper”, but it was still really solid.