Last night we got what was arguably one of the best episodes of this run on Ugly Americans.
Mark gets bitten by a bat-boy and is then becoming a bat-boy himself. He uses his newly developing skills to become “Batperson” and fight crime in the city.
- I’m a big fan of all the Batman references. Like Catwoman, that’s actually a cat. A two-face with two heads.
- “Pussycat Brawls”
- “Seen here in this unnecessarily sexy mug shot” – Newswoman
- The Batboy’s name is “Bruce”
- “As long as I have my machete out, who wants a haircut?” – Grimes
- “I haven’t felt this bad since Randall made me watch Entourage” – Mark
- “Ahh, I’m mildly irritated!” – Cat burglar
- Bat-person & Koala Boy
- “Bat to the Bone” – News Headline
- The accountant’s name is Oswald, and he’s a penguin.
- That was definitely Courtney Love getting punched in the face while buying drugs
- “Local tabloid runs out of Bat puns” – news headline
- “I never realized how much dance was in me” – Grimes
- “On the site of The Cider House Rules Tobey Maguire tried to have sex with me three separate times” – Michael Caine
- “I get one phonecall right? Does anybody have the number for Sarah Mclachlan?” – Catwoman villain
Make It Better
- The Morgan Freeman impersonation wasn’t that great
- What’s wrong with Steve Buscemi?
- Ugh, Real Housewives reference
You should really be watching this show. If you’re not, the only new episode left before it disappears for a few months is next Wednesday.