South Park got REALLY weird last night. They did something I don’t think they’ve ever done before.
The boys are on summer vacation and looking for something to do, so someone suggests ziplining, but they have no idea what level of boredom lies ahead.
- “Get High, On Ziplining”
- Kyle’s phony smile
- The horrors are the intro video, the shuttle ride, etc.
- No one remembers whose idea it was to zipline, except the person who is guilty.
- Cartman’s diet is giving him diarrhea . All the fast food he eats is destroying him.
- “I should have never thought horseback riding would be any better than zip lining”
- They show a reenactment of their ordeal with live-action actors.
Make It Better
- The episode was presented like an episode of “I Shouldn’t Be Alive” complete with voice-over.
- The description of Cartman’s fart
- The Mr. Hanky references were lame
- Stan made another awareness video
- The wrap-up at the end was both funny and lame.