After the previous weeks episode was easily the best of the season could they keep up the greatness?
Butters is being bullied, so the school gets Bucky Bailey, a bullying counselor in. After pushing Mr Mackey to let him give an anti-bullying talk Bucky Bailey gets some of the kids, led by Stan to make an anti-bullying video.
- Butters is being bullied by his grandma
- “Nice pants, why do you wear them up to your tits?” – Bucky Bailey
- “Let’s all get together and make bullying kill itself” – Anti- Bullying song
- “Just be careful you don’t end up naked and jacking it in San Diego” – Kyle
- This is obviously a dig on Harvey Weinstein getting pissed about the MPAA decision to give Bully an R and how people who make “awareness videos” are mostly self-important. Particularly that KONY video guy.
- Dr. Oz being an idiot
- Butters monologue to his grandma
Make It Better
- Butters grandmother is super creepy
- Butters grandma’s villain costume
- The musical scene at the end
This was a pretty good episode, especially the digs against the makers of “Bully”. Because if every kid needs to see it, then why not put it on the internet for free?