Robot Chicken – Malcolm X: Fully Loaded
- Here we go
- Flasher in the classroom, because that isn’t creepy at all.
- Creepy cabbage patch kids farm. At least it’s not garbage pail kids.
- This whole “dude created cabbage patch kids while jerking off in the cabbage field” thing is going on WAY too long.
- Is this supposed to be a rip on Thankskilling? Or do they just want to make fun of the turkey pardoning part of Thanksgiving?
- RoboCop sexual inadequacy joke
- Bum fight over a pizza, where is the humor in this?
- Now sheep are fighting with light sabers. It’s ok, it’s funny because they’re calling it “Clone Wars”….
- Oh man, ANOTHER Where’s Waldo? Joke….They just did one last week or the week before.
- Predator texting on wrist weapon thing…meh
- Cole slaw is pretty gross.
- Ok, so it’s gross because it’s blended cabbage patch kids, what a tie-in!
- How far does Dunkin’ Donuts actually go? Is it nation wide, or only East Coast?
- Compact Disc…umm, guy and Zune Man want to kill Steve Jobs. This could potentially be funny.
- It had some decent lines about bad Zune design… still haven’t laughed
- Humping robot just killed a TV and blamed a baby. Not funny.
- Did Teddy Ruxpin just kill himself so he couldn’t play a Gallagher tape? Why would a guy whose gimmick was smashing watermelons and other stuff ever make a tape? These are the kind of things this show makes me ponder!
- And, yeah, this episode wouldn’t have been complete without a little bit of suicide!
- This self-help seminar with all the villains has potential.
- Starscream is really an asshole.
- Balls joke, still not laughing
- Oh and it’s over, yay.
Not only would your food coma have still been raging if you had the channel on Adult Swim at 11:45 Sunday night, if you weren’t yet asleep this might have put you to sleep. You would’ve had messed up dreams, but it still could have put you to sleep.