Key and Peele – Episode 6
I missed last week’s episode, sorry about that. But, I’m back, with a vengeance.
- Flash Mob opening
- Friends overreacting to you never having seen a movie. – I’ve never seen Silence of the Lambs, WHAT?!
- The friend who brings the Kobe beef and gets pissed at how it’s treated
- “Racist” is the “n-word” to white people.
- Ken Marino making a guest appearance.
- The MMA trash talk sketch
- The sketch Ken Marino appeared in. It was basically white guilt/trying to be cool. The punch line was great though.
- The Flicker bit.
- The guy requesting “old school” music at the party
Ken Marino was a nice touch to an otherwise decent bit. This episode was really solid, but the length and flatness of the flicker sketch left a bad taste in my mouth about the entire episode.