Monday’s episode of The Cape brought The Lich story to a close…or did it?
- Recap from last week
To Have and to Hold
- Is her name Jamie or Janie? Flemming of course. Unless she has her mother’s last name.
- It’s fuzzy so you know it’s not really happening.
- Yup, there you go.
- And like that he was gone.
- Is he dusting for prints? There wasn’t an easier way to do that?
- What the hell does Iceland have to do with anything?
- The Cape knows where this creepo who’s trying to marry his partner is now.
For Richer or For Poorer
- What the hell’s up with his face? Did he decide to go halfway between his real face and the fake face?
- She’s not looking at you dude.
- Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Face Pa-Pa-Poker Face.
- She’s fantasizing about marrying Farraday…
- He looks like one of the gang members in The Warriors
- Haha, “An insane asylum, filled with zombies?”
- Shit just got weird
- It’s like House of the Dead up in there yo. Someone start dropping F-Bombs! I’m looking at you Keith David.
- He has an axe!
- I kind of expected him to say Thank You
- Oh, her last name is Woodhouse
- He’s going to go to his wife?
- He looks like he ate some shit.
- He walks like it too.
- Those aren’t lilies, are they?
In Sickness and in Health
- If his wife doesn’t know who he is, than this show is super ridiculous. It’s already ridiculous, but I mean like SUPER ridiculous.
- She really doesn’t recognize his voice? REALLY?!
- It’s a fake police precinct
- I thought he was going to cry.
- The comic relief hasn’t been that funny. I mean he is the comic relief right? Or is it the dwarf?
- I couldn’t decide on a villainous name, but people tend to call me Shitface.
- This guy is SUPER NUTSO
- And he looks like he smeared pudding all over his face.
Forsaking All Others
- It’s not a favor, don’t forget that.
- But his wife doesn’t recognize his voice.
- He’s using that voodoo on him yo
- “Help me by teaching me how to wipe properly.”
You May Now Kiss the Bride
- She’s getting over her paralysis I guess
- HAHA! Her father is Peter Flemming, they confirmed it!
- Well, after being so obvious about it they kind of had to.
- That’s like the world’s most rickety wheelchair
- AHHH!! IT’S A MONSTER!!
- He gets crazier as this episode goes on.
- Thanks for assessing the situation Rollo
- No, you should totally go!
- Did he have time to stop and get a shittier haircut?
Til Death Do Us Part
- Is he impervious to physical attacks/pain?
- Punch his face off! Oh, someone already did that.
- OK, so he’s impervious to pain.
- That was just like in Princess Bride when Wesley’s legs didn’t work, but Humperdinck didn’t know.
- I totally forgot about his zombie girlfriend
- Did you help The Cape mom?
- He’s blackmailing her for his love. Haha
- Does he remind you of anyone? Nudge, nudge
- I want to drink some mystical tea.
- Why can’t he know she’s Orwell?
- Well, now he knows anyway.
- Finish that, just like Alexander the Great did.
This show is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s