30 Rock – Alexis Goodlooking and the Case of the Missing Whiskey
Frank has told his mother that Liz is his girlfriend. Jack continues to mentor Kenneth while pushing him to ‘destroy’ one of his colleagues before he himself is destroyed. Tracy and Jenna play bad TV show detectives in order to find out who drank Pete’s whiskey.
- Mass Effect 3 reference
- “You sound like a cop, and I should know. My uncle was a cop, in a porno” – Tracy
- They made a joke about the ‘magical negro’
- “I have a real problem with this SVU script. We can’t say DickWolf on TV” – Kenneth
- Guest spot from Stanley Tucci
- Frank’s hat at one point says “Be Cool Liz”
- Lutz being questioned while loading scripts on a shelf, like the dock loading scene that appears in every Law & Order episode.
- “We know you ordered a porn version of Temple Grandin called ‘Ten Poles Rammed In’” – Jenna
- Pete’s song has the proper amount of suck.
- You don’t drive past Sturbridge village on your way to Pittsfield. Well, I guess if you take 84 to the Pike, then that’s possible. But you’re going way out of your way.
- If you don’t know the story of this Lynn character (Susan Sarandon) then this episode is very confusing.
Alexis Goodlooking and the Case of the Missing Whiskey was a decent episode, it had some funny moments, but it wasn’t nearly as good as last week’s “Leap Day” episode. The confusion stemming from not knowing the back-story of Susan Sarandon’s character took a lot of the humor out of that side story.